Friday, October 2, 2009

Trip to Cashiers NC


We were blessed with being invited to the Mountains with the Andrews family. We had a BLAST and that is an understatement. It was so awesome to have some family time and get to focus on our family. It was just amazing. I cant thank the Andrews enough for letting us tag along with their family. The condo was great. The kids slept in until 9ish every morning. I know AMAZING. The condo was the right size. I could totally live in a house that tiny. MAN it was easy to keep clean. We did laundry most days, if it was not clothes it was diapers. The only down side was the drive up Rowan got sick. We had to turn her around to forward facing while we were there in the mountains.










Rowan LOVED the waterfalls. She thought they were so neat. Did a little skinny dipping with Noah. LOL. One of the waterfalls we were able to walk under. Lance did some gem mining and was able to get a few gems. I really wish we could have taken the girls tubing but they said they would have to be able to swim. Needless to day Kiernan, four months, could not swim yet.









Feeding Kiernan at the most beautiful waterfall. Nothing better than this.


This was after our CRAZY hike that david found. It was insane to say the least. Glad we had all three carriers for the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ivy,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Cashiers to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete